Cluster collaboration workshop
The cluster collaboration workshop on April 2nd 2020 was set to bring the running and freshly funded Innovation Actions together. More than 40 representatives of all IAs shared their experiences on lessons learnt and presented aims and future open calls to the other participants. Moreover, EC representatives gave an overview on the current and future funding programmes as well as their expectiations towards the projects. In the afternoon, representatives of I4MS as well as DIHNET presented the sister projects, followed by a discussion of possible ways of interaction, collaboration and networking to enable cross-fertilisation among the individual projects. The workshop was closed with a presentation on Open Call alignment as well as lively discussion about the the impacts of the current pandemic situation.
Please find here all presentations as well as the recording of the meeting.
1 Welcome and EC Intro
2 Running IAs
- 04_DIATOMIC SAE CollaborationMeeting_2020-04-02
- 05_FED4SAE SAE CollaborationMeeting_2020-04-02
- 06_TETRAMAX SAE CollaborationMeeting_2020-04-02
- 07_SmartEEs SAE CollaborationMeeting_2020-04-02
3 New IAs
- 08_BOWI-for-SAE CollaborationMeeting_2020-04-02
- 09_DigiFed-Generic Presentation_S4E2 CollaborationMeeting_2020-04-02
- 10_DIH4CPS_DIHNET_S4E2_Event_V1 CollaborationMeeting_2020-04-02
- 11_HUBCAP CollaborationMeeting_2020-04-02
- 12_SMART4ALL CollaborationMeeting_2020-04-02
- 13_SmartEEs2 S4E2 cluster workshop CollaborationMeeting_2020-04-02