BOWI Open Call No. 1
Open Call Information
Technical area: Widening
Duration: June 8, 2020 – September 15, 2020
Further information & Application
About the Open Call
Calling SMEs and Midcaps to access innovative digital technologies!
This first open call for experiments will distribute 1.44 M€ (up to 60k per Experiment) among 24 experiments from 6 regions participating in the BOWI project (4 per region)
What are the benefits and financial support provided?
The 24 selected experiments will become part of an exclusive 10 months BOWI Support Program which includes:
- Technical support from industry experts
- Business mentoring
- Up to €60k funding
- Access to specific facilities and infrastructure
- Media exposure
Who can apply?
SMEs and MidCaps legally established in any of the EU regions listed below:
- Nord Vest, NUTS code: RO11, Romania
- Latvia, NUTS code LV0 (all regions)
Jihozápad, NUTS code: CZ03, Czech Republic
- Małopolskie, NUTS code: PL21, Poland
- Yugozapaden, NUTS code: BG41, Bulgaria
- Trøndelag, NUTS code: NO06, Norway.
Proposals should address the application of technologies and systems from the following areas (check section 3.4 of the GfA for more information on the technologies prioritised per region)
- Low energy computing powering CPS
- Cyber-physical and embedded systems
- Internet of things
- Flexible and Wearable Electronics
- Organic and Large Area Electronics
- Advanced or High-performance computing
- Robotics for manufacturing
- Additive manufacturing technologies
- Modelling and simulation
- CPS for manufacturing
- Artificial Intelligence
Financial support will not be awarded to individual legal entities that have already received more than €100.000 via open calls (Financial Support to Third Parties = cascading funding) from H2020 I4MS and SAE projects.
Before applying check out the respective guidelines which can be found on here