Open Call for Generic Experiments (Energy-efficient smart LED lighting)
Open Call Information
Technical area: Cyber-physical and embedded systems
Duration: April 6 2021 – June 15, 2021
Further information & Application
About the Open Call
Join the Generic Experiment community and have
free technology development based on YOUR NEEDS!
DigiFed Generic Experiments Communities (GEC) are designed to test new collaborations between research centers and SMEs and Mid-Caps as well as develop new co-financing mechanisms between European and regional funding to foster European industry digitalization.
The objective of the Generic Experiment is to build communities of SMEs and Mid-Caps around a specific technical topic (GEC Topic) proposed by a DigiFed research centre (the GEC Owner).
GE Communities should aim to involve a group of about 10 European companies together with the experts from the research center.
DigiFed will launch open calls for 4 different GE communities between 2020 – 2021.
|GEC Topic||GEC Owner||Open Date||Close Date|
|Secure Platform for IOT||CEA||17th December 2020||17th February 2021|
|Trust Platform for Digital Assets Management||IKERLAN||31st March 2021||31st May 2021|
|Energy-efficient smart LED lighting||BME||6th April 2021||15th June 2021|
|IoT prototyping in agriculture||ULJ||31st March 2021||31st May 2021|
DIGIFED IS LOOKING FOR STARTUPS, SMEs AND MIDCAPS WHO ARE READY TO:
- Join one of 4 DigiFed GE communities
- Collaborate with other companies to share pain points, needs, use-cases, needed specifications
- Express their feedback on this new GE community service
DIGIFED AND THE GENERIC EXPERIMENT OWNER OFFER THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Share your requirements and Use Case with other SMEs/Mid-Caps from different domains with the same technological needs.
- Have direct access to experts of the GEC owner topic and contribute to the technology roadmap of a leading research centre.
- Be in the loop of latest technological results on the GEC topic to be ready for market movements and stay a step ahead of your competitors.
- Become an active member of the DigiFed Network (12 Digital Innovation Hub and research centers) and expand your own network.
- Receive 5k€ cascade funding for your involvement and active feedback on the GE results and process (only requires a few days of commitment until the end of implementation – end of 2021).