DigiFed Open Call No. 2
Open Call Information
Technical area: Cyber-physical and embedded systems
Duration: September 22, 2020 – December 15, 2020
Further information & Application
About the Open Call
DigiFed offers grants of up to € 55k as well as technical and business support for the development of smart applications in Europe.
If you are:
- Developing novel and innovative smart solutions worthy of market leaders.
- Bridging the physical and virtual worlds with advanced technologies and industrialized solutions.
- Interested in using premium resources and competencies to speed up development.
- Wishing to access a unique European ecosystem composed of: leading industrial companies, world-class research organizations, innovation accelerators and private investors.
DigiFed offers you:
- Access to industrial platforms in the domain of cyber-physical and embedded systems (CPS).
- Product support aimed at bringing your innovations to target markets.
- Up to € 55k in funding – representing 70% of your project’s declared budget.
- Added value to your product through the usage of high-level technical expertise pooled from research centres across Europe.
- Innovation management support focusing on sustainable business development – to help your innovation get to the market via DigiFed and the Smart Anything Everywhere ecosystem.
- Digital Innovation Hub (DIH) services to identify technical partners, commercial opportunities in Europe and receive tailored help, webinars and boot camps through the DigiFed project.
- A unique marketplace organized as a one-stop-shop with access to leading-edge industrial platforms and several advanced technologies
- Support through expertise, know-how, coaching, design support and tech transfer from our partners or DIH services.
Learn how to prepare your pitch – video guidelines