Open Call #2.2 Experiment offers funding between €30k and €75k (per consortia)
Take your chance and apply for HUBCAP Funding!
Open Call #2.2 – EXPERIMENT: we are currently looking for a 2 SME Consortia, where MBD CPS users/adopters will work with MBD CPS providers and experiment with MBD tools to implement these digital solutions in their products/services. The goal is to stimulate non-digital SMEs towards the adoption of MBD CPS products & services by applying the HUBCAP ecosystems offers.
How does it work?
The new HUBCAP web platform hosts the tools you need to scale ideas and grow your business, supported by experts from our Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs). SMEs are invited to source potential partners and create consortia composed by 1 user SME and 1 provider SME, to experiment with MBD either by integrating already existing MBD tools from the HUBCAP ecosystem offers or implementing these digital solutions in a new MBD CPS solution! Experiments should address a clear business need for the user/adopter SME in terms of improving the lifecycle process or design of CPS for example through visual prototyping or simulation of models.
What your consortium will receive?
1. Funding between €30k and €75k (per consortia)
2. Opportunities to connect with users and suppliers from various industries
3. Opportunities to access MBD CPS solutions and services provided by specialized entities
4. The change to reach potential new customers
5. Access to a sustainable ecosystem of stakeholders active in multiple CPS domains
6. Access to support services and workshops with our DIHs.
Interested in joining the Cyber-Physical Systems revolution?
Applications to Call #2.2 EXP is open until 2nd February 2022, at 17h00 (Brussels Time) CET.
Find out more about HUBCAP on www.hubcap.eu
Read the programme guidelines carefully and APPLY NOW!