How can industries reinvent themselves with technology in an innovation mindset…
Are Textile & Paper industries the future of Electronics?
Patagonia (US) and Arjowiggins (EU) will share their point of view, insights and use cases during our 2 upcoming Catch&DO sessions
Join us for this exciting event and hear Mr. Depres from Arjowiggins speak!
- What’s the value of flexible and printed electronics?
- What are the main obstacles to the adoption of printed electronics?
- Are printed electronics changing the paper industry’s business model?
- Is recycled paper an alternative to plastics?
- How can start-ups collaborate with the group?
Arjowiggins is an independent paper manufacturer based mainly in Scotland and France.
This event is organised by BLUMORPHO in partnership with the European Commission Green Week 2021, Smartees II and C-Voucher European Innovation projects, we explore the best practices of Circularity with key industrial players recognised as leaders and even role models on their respective markets.
Each of our speakers are passionate about innovation and are doers putting in place concrete technologies or business cases within their respective areas that they will share with us during their Catch&DO session. This is to inspire all of us and raise all our questions. Feel free to join!