How can industries reinvent themselves with technology in an innovation mindset…
Are Textile & Paper industries the future of Electronics?
Patagonia (US) and Arjowiggins (EU) will share their point of view, insights and use cases during our 2 upcoming Catch&DO sessions
Join us for this exciting event and hear Ciara Cates, Lead Material Developer from Patagonia speak!
- Does sustainability mean coming back to old habits?
- What are the new business models to adopt?
- Can technology drive the shift to green textiles? Which ones?
- What impact of logistics?
- Will smart textiles create business opportunities?
- Are they compatible with sustainability?
- How can you collaborate with Patagonia?
Patagonia, Inc. is an American clothing company that markets and sells outdoor clothing. The company was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973 and is based in Ventura, California. They have hundreds of stores in 10+ countries across 5 continents, as well as factories in 16 countries.
This event is organised by BLUMORPHO in partnership with the European Commission Green Week 2021, Smartees II and C-Voucher European Innovation projects, we explore the best practices of Circularity with key industrial players recognised as leaders and even role models on their respective markets.
Each of our speakers are passionate about innovation and are doers putting in place concrete technologies or business cases within their respective areas that they will share with us during their Catch&DO session. This is to inspire all of us and raise all our questions. Feel free to join!