European Forum for Electronic Componenets and Systems
Information about this event
EFECS is the international forum with a focus on ‘Our Digital Future’ along the Electronic Components and Systems value chain in Europe. The organisers of this event, AENEAS, ARTEMIS-IA, EPoSS, ECSEL Joint Undertaking and the European Commission, in association with EUREKA, have joined forces to bring all stakeholders together. EFECS provides numerous opportunities to learn more about the latest developments, cooperation and funding possibilities in the ECS Community.
Meet the Smart Anything Everywhere Initiative at our virtual booth and chat with representatives of the Innovation Actions aligned about upcoming funding opportunities and how your SME can be supported!
- 9:00 – 10:30: Learn more about the SAE Initiative
- 10:30 – 12:00: DigiFed & DIH4CPS: Innovation Actions in the technological area of CPS & Embedded Systems
- 12:00 – 13:30: HUBCAP: Innovation Actions in the technological area of CPS & Embedded Systems
- 13:30 – 15:00: SMART4ALL: Innovation Action in the technological area of Customized Low Energy Computing powering CPS and the IoT
- 15:00 – 16:30: BOWI: Innovation Action in the technological area of Widening Digital Innovation Hubs
- 9:00 – 10:30: Learn more about SAE Success Stories
- 10:30 – 12:00: SAE sister initiative I4MS
- 12:00 – 13:30: SmartEES2: Innovation Action in the technological area of OLAE/ flexible & wearable electronics
In addition to the SAE booth, we are hosting
co-located workshop on November 26 2020 from 15:30 – 17:00 hrs “Smart Anything Everywhere: New Technologies and Application Areas towards a sustainable Digital Transformation”
This co-located workshop focusing on the SAE Technology Radar will be an interactive session to gather new applications and technologies to add to the Smart4Europe online clickable Technology Radar web service. This has been developed to provide an easy to access reference for SMEs on new and upcoming SAE technologies.