Smart Systems and Smart Platforms transformation towards Industry 5.0: experience and lessons learned from SAE and I4MS experiments
Digital transformation is a key pillar of the new EU industrial strategy aimed at building human-centric, resilient and sustainable industrial ecosystems.
In the last years, SAE and I4MS initiatives, together with their Digital Innovation Hubs, have paved the way to foster SMEs’ and mid-caps’ transition to Industry 5.0.
Against this backdrop, the event will raise awareness about the European vision and strategy on Industry 5.0, discuss the key role of companies and DIHs, present new socio-technical approaches for future-proof manufacturing and showcase best practice examples.
Participants will also be informed about available opportunities and get practical information on how to benefit from SAE and I4MS pan-European networks of Digital Innovation Hubs.
Online Registration: https://worldmanufacturing.org/activities/world-manufacturing-week-2021/sae-i4ms/
- 11:00 – 11:05 – Welcome – Meike Reimann – Steinbeis Europa Zentrum (Smart4Europe2)
- 11:05 – 11:15 – Keynote 1 – Anne-Marie Sassen – DG CONNECT, European Commission
- 11:15 – 11:25 – Keynote 2 – Haydn Thompson – THHINK (Smart4Europe2)
- 11:25 – 11:50 – Panel 1 – Roundtable on trends, solutions, good practices for SME-driven Smart Systems 5.0
- Moderator: Meike Reimann – Steinbeis Europa Zentrum (Smart4Europe2)
- Panelists: Stefano Villa – Evogy (DIH4CPS), Andrea Bettoni – Scuola universitaria professionale della Svizzera italiana (KITT4SME), Marcello Coppola – STMicroelectronics (DIGIFED), Xenia Beltran Jaunsarás – Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (VOJEXT)
- 11:50 – 12:00 – Keynote 3 – Maria Roca – FundingBox (I4MS)
- 12:00 – 12:25 – Panel 2 – Roundtable on Digital Innovation Hubs and SMEs’ take-up of Digital Manufacturing Platforms
- Moderator: Sergio Gusmeroli – Politecnico di Milano (AI REGIO)
- Panelists: Germana Gianquinto – Gualini Lamiere (AI REGIO), David Vidal – CARSA (DIH-World), Hugo Daniel Macedo – Aarhus University (HUBCAP), Aiga Irmeja – Latvian IT Cluster/Digital Innovation Hub (BOWI)
- 12:25 – 12:30 – Closing – Maria Roca – FundingBox (I4MS)