Three open calls will be launched throughout the project lifetime, providing windows of opportunities for applicants to come forward with innovation ideas to be supported by our advertised innovation pathways. The open calls will be advertised widely through awareness creation campaigns across all DIH regions with the help of DIHs in the consortium and associated partners. The application process will involve an online application together with a video pitch. Interested companies have also the opportunity to attend a DigiFed boot camp that will be hosted within the consortiums DIHs and those of identified partner DIHs.
Discover the cascade funding opportunity by Digifed, the innovation action supported by the Horizon 2020 programme driving the digital revolution across European SMEs.
Want to know how to get access to funding? Have a look at the recorded webinars where DigiFED partners share more details with you on:
- Who can access the European grant?
- How to apply?
- Who are the partners?
- What is in it for you?
Apply now for the first Open Call until June 9, 2020, where DigiFed offers:
- Access to industrial platforms in the domain of cyber-physical and embedded systems (CPS).
- Product support aimed at bringing your innovations to target markets.
- Up to € 55k in funding – representing 70% of your project’s declared budget.
- Added value to your product through the usage of high-level technical expertise pooled from research centres across Europe.
- Innovation management support focusing on sustainable business development – to help your innovation get to the market via DigiFed and the Smart Anything Everywhere ecosystem.
- Digital Innovation Hub (DIH) services to identify technical partners, commercial opportunities in Europe and receive tailored help, webinars and boot camps through the DigiFed project.
Find here further information on the call text as well as relevant documents and templates.