Smart Anything Everywhere Contest Award 2021
The idea behind
Awarding the most promising companies among the Smart Anything Everywhere community:
The SAE Contest Award is aiming at
- Identifying and promoting the most promising innovative companies within the SAE ecosystem
- Getting them to meet with private investors to be aware of their investment strategy and expectations
- Helping them to strengthen their investors network
- Supporting them in obtaining the right visibility towards the right investors with the right matching thanks to BLUMORPHO coaching.
Companies having benefited from funding from one of the Innovation Actions aligned to the SAE initiative and now looking for private investors were offered to apply for the Smart Anything Everywhere Contest award 2021.
The 2021 award is dedicated towards the topic of “Smart and Sustainable Yachting and Marinas”. It is a unique opportunity to SAE beneficiaries to reach a wider investors and industrials’ ecosystem. The organisers are partnering with the Monaco Principality, the Monaco Marina Management and leading Marina Promotors on the topic of Smart and Sustainable Cities with a specific spotlight on Marinas’ market.
This topic was selected since it is quite in the scope of the EC expectations for Innovation Actions to address e Green deal strategy while offering digitization opportunities.
A dedicated event on September 20th 2021 will gather key stakeholders, investors, industrials committed to develop smart cities and eco-designed disruptive technologies to have a positive impact on the environment.
This event offers the innovative companies participating to your Innovation Action 3 major opportunities:
- to be selected in the catalogue of innovators issued for the Smart Yachting and Marina Monaco 2021 & Dubaï 2022 with large European diffusion to showcase their solution to the broad corporates’ and investors’ community joining this initiative
- to benefit from 3 BtoB introductions to Corporate representatives & Investors;
- To take part to the SAE Contest Award and gain in additional visibility.
Further information about the selection process and application form can be found here: https://www.blumorpho.com/monaco-smart-yacht-marina-2021.html
pls use partner code SAE Contest 21 in the last box (partner code)
In case of questions, please contact
Ermira VODO, BLUMORPHO
Lean & Open Innovation Manager
SAE Contest Award 2020:
The award ceremony has taken place in the framework of the global INPHO Venture summit closing ceremony. In the presence of Georges Ugras, president of INPHO editorial committee and jury panel and of Hervé Floch, Alpha LRH the organiser of the event, the SAE contest award has been delivered by Andreas Lymberis, Head of Sector “Wearables & Bioelectronics” at the European Commission who accepted to award the SAE companies to highlighted the ongoing discussions that are engaged between SAE and the EIC Accelerator to create a bridge between these two stakeholders of the European innovation ecosystem.
And the winner is…
The 1st Prize was awarded to Protolab for their innovative approach to address scoliosis treatment with a digital and sensor approach, congratulation to Piero Schiavuta. Beyond the technical challenge, the jury members were very happy to see that smart technology can contribute to improve people life and improve a rather standard treatment procedure. http://www.protolab.it/ Learn more about the Protolab project!
The 2nd prize went to Maria Bulgheroni from Ab-Acus for the very promising tele-rehabilitation solutions they have developed. Learn more about Ab-Acus!
The 3rd prize went to SANTO/ Thomas Becker from Cipacto for a very innovative approach to address environmental challenges of industrial tank leakages. Learn more about the SANTO project!
Congratulations to all winners!