General SAE Presentation
General Information before applying for Open Calls
EFECS 2020 (Virtual, Nov. 25-26)
World Manufacturing Forum 2020
SAE Cluster Collaboration Meetings
SAE Workshop @ HiPEAC CSW (October 2020)
ECS Strategic Roadmap Agenda (SRA) Update 2020
Want to know more? Find here our general SAE presentation!
Find further Success Stories printed in the SAE Brochure (edition 2018)
Who can apply under which conditions for the Open Calls? Find out here!
Have a closer look at the so-called “Cascade Funding” officially known as “Financial Support to Third Parties”.
Open presentation (pdf)
Please find here the presentations given during the co-located SAE workshop during EFECS 2020
- Introduction to SAE and S4E2
- Innovation Actions aligned to SAE
- Funding Opportunities/ Open Calls
- SAE Technology Radar
Find here the following presentations given
October 2020 (remote):
- SAE sustainability & SAE Contest Award
- Sustainability Working Group
- Technology Radar Working Group
July 2020 (remote):
April 2020 (remote):
Find here all presentations given at the SAE workshop during HiPEAC CSW in October 2020:
- Overview on EC Digital Strategy with focus on DIH (Matthias Kuom, EC)
- SAE Vision (Meike Reimann, S2i)
- IA Tetramax (Eva Haas/ Rainer Leupers, RWTH Aachen)
- SmartEES2 (Jérôme Gavillet, CEA)
- DigiFED / FED4SAE (Isabellle Dor, CEA)
- HUBCAP (Peter Gorm Larssen, Aarhus University)
- DIH4CPS (Rita Campos, Uninova)
- SMAR4ALL (Nikolaos Voros, University of Pelopones)
- BOWI (Sander van der Molen, Civitta)
- I4MS (Mayte Carracedo, FundingBox)
DigiFed DIH Networking Event (November 2020):
- DigiFed Project tools to foster technology transfer
- DIHNET.EU: A view on post-project sustainability of European networks
- Lessons and experiences from FED4SAE
DigiFED Online Bootcamp:
Are you planning on applying for your chance to receive € 55k through the DigiFed open calls and missed the online bootcamps? Then download the slides and learn how to prepare your pitch for your application to DigiFed! Click here to download the presentation.
DigiFed Webinar Series 2
In view of DigiFed’s second Open Call that was launched on the 22nd September 2020, DigiFed is hosting a new series of webinars with updated information on how to participate. In this series of four meetings you will be given information on the following DigiFed funding opportunities: “Application Experiments” and “Digital Challenges”. Find here all downloads as well as videos to prepare for the second Open Call!
EPoSS is proud to present the final version of the Electronic Components and Systems (ECS) Strategic Roadmap Agenda (SRA) Update 2020.
The ECS-SRA 2020 endorsed by the three Industry Associations Presidents & Chair: Jean-Marc Chery for AENEAS Association, Jean-Luc Di-Paola-Galloni for ARTEMIS Industry Association and Stefan Finkbeiner for EPoSS Association is now available for download.
The first ever joint Electronic Components & Systems (ECS) Strategic Research Agenda (SRA) was published in January 2018. Each year the three European industry associations AENEAS, ARTEMIS-IA and EPoSS, spanning the entire value chain, set out their vision for digital Europe, the key application areas, the R&D&I challenges and solutions.